1/15/2005

Catch the Podcasting bug!

I am loving the new I-pod, and am really getting into the whole pod-casting thing. And I'm not the only one. I copied a bunch of Adam Curry's podcasts onto CD for my neighbor Sean to listen to. And he loved it! He's hooked. And is now eyeing the I-pod with renewed interest. I think there may be one in his future, or at least some type of portable mp3 player. The whole this is still kind-of geeky, but it is also a great way to distrubute content. I think I might make the leap and am kicking around a couple of ideas.


E - tunes -- with our own Ethan as the model -- plugged in and ready to Podcast.

Podcasts are not live, and they are not radio. I thing of it more like books-on-tape, or maybe magazines on tape. Its sort of like I can create my own audio magazine, made up of the content that I want to hear. Learn more at podcast.org where you'll find listings of available podcasts and information on getting yourself plugged in.

No comments: