2/16/2005

flickrGraph

My own flickr site is languishing somewhat. Ethan's camera has gone missing, along with a crop of great ski pictures and my good memory card. But my friend Andy was showing off his new Canon Elph a couple of weeks ago and its pretty sweet -- maybe when I get the tax refund...

I don't know what this site is good for, but whatever it is, its really cool. Maybe, for instance, if you had a big class photo blogging architectural examples. If they cross linked to similar examples on their classmate's pages the resulting map might offer an interesting way to navigate the site. Just one idea.

I often point people to the Newsmap (by the same group) which is a really useful way to see the days hot news. It seems to me that there has got to be more visual ways to help provide a context for digital information, and help us poor overloaded souls make sense of it. I don't know if either example here is "it", but they are certainly very good trys.

No comments: